Twitter Tests NFT Verification – Nifty News #98 for Tuesday, Oct 5th
Solana NFTs are breaking new records. OpenSea sees its best day in a month. If you want your Twitter profile picture to be verified as an NFT you own, that is coming soon.
DC is going to give away free superhero NFTs, The Princess Bride NFT launch demonstrates how normies don’t understand the space at all. And wherever there’s money, there are scammers. Beware as we fill you in on the latest story from the dark side.
We are chain agnostic here, so whatever kind of NFT you identify as we welcome you to our nifty news episode #98 of The Nifty Show.
WATCH ON YOUTUBE:
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
ARTICLES MENTIONED IN SHOW:
- Twitter exec reveals test footage of verification tools for NFT profile pictures
- SolMonkey Becomes First Solana-NFT To Sell for Record Breaking
- Ethereum NFT Market OpenSea Hits Best Day in a Month as CrypToadz Sales Surge
INTERESTING & INNOVATION
- Don’t miss out on the internet’s first NFT homepage
- Czech Royal Family to Preserve Iconic Historical Art Through NFTs
- Here Comes #TSP2E — Town Star Play To Earn from Gala Games
- Jose Delbo And Apollo NFT Studios Present The Newest Art and Collectibles
- La Découverte – Immersive Art
- We create collections of animated art masterpieces that come to life in front of your eyes
- French Touch highly artistic approach to crypto art,
- Made with passion from Paris, France
- First drop on Monday the 11th of October at 2 PM ET on Makersplace.
- The winner of the auction will receive a 55′ inch Blackdove Digital Canvas.
- DC to give away free superhero NFTs to people
- Princess Bride discussion on Facebook
- Cyber Hornets Colony club – http://Cyberhornetscolony.com
FUNNY WTF NFT’s
- Supposed 17-year-old artist sells $138,000 worth of fake NFTs and disappears
- Roman Catholic Mission of Bangkok to release the first ever Catholic NFT, on Kalamint.io.
- The World’s First Collection of Digital and Phygital Bean Bag Furniture by BO.VK and Dissrup
- NFTCatcher.io – The NFT Catcher Podcast
- Wax Guide
- NFT Insider
Do your own due diligence and research. Neither Joel Comm nor Travis Wright are FINANCIAL ADVISORS.
We are sharing our journey with you as we learn more about this crazy little thing called cryptocurrency. We make NO RECOMMENDATIONS. Don’t take anything we say as gospel. Do not come to our homes with pitchforks because you lost money by listening to us.
We only share with you what we are learning and what we are investing in. We will never “pump or dump” any cryptocurrencies. Take what we say with a grain of salt. You must research this stuff on your own! Just know that we will always strive for RADICAL TRANSPARENCY with any show associations.