Travis and Joel Hit The Floor – Nifty News #82 for Tuesday, Aug 10
Marvel gets into the NFT world, Alibaba and TenCent join the fray and Axie Infinity becomes the first game to have over $1 billion in NFT sales. Projects are coming fast and furious, so we’re going to do something new this week. We’re going to cover the news, but we’re also starting a new segment called ‘The Floor’. The bodies don’t have to hit it, but NFTs definitely will on our nifty news episode #82 of The Nifty Show.
WATCH ‘THE FLOOR’ SEGMENT:
ARTICLES MENTIONED IN SHOW:
- Marvel stepped into the world of NFT with its Spider-Man collection
- Tencent, Alibaba Try to Pursue NFT Business – But Not as We Know It
- DraftKings Charts NFT Long-Game With Marketplace Debut
- Axie infinity becomes the first game to sell over $1 billion in NFT sales
- What is an NFT? How tech is saving tradition in Tokyo
- Taehoon Kim, CEO and co-founder of nWay, will be on The Nifty Show Live on Thursday, Aug 12th, be sure to tune in at 5 PM EST to be entered to win 1 of 50 Tokyo 2020 Common Box from nWayPlay.
- Tory Lanez – “When Its Dark (E-NFT) 8-10-21” Freestyle
- Previously Unseen Photos From Chris Cornell’s Final Photoshoot to Be Sold as NFTs
- Wu-Tang Clan’s Method Man to Launch NFT Comic Book Series
- J.C.R.E.A.M. (Johnny Cash vs Wu Tang Clan)
FUNNY WTF NFT’s
- Pixel Kitty Club
- WannaBes Music Club
- Updates from Spookies – Comic airdrops and currency coming
Do your own due diligence and research. Neither Joel Comm nor Travis Wright are FINANCIAL ADVISORS.
We are sharing our journey with you as we learn more about this crazy little thing called cryptocurrency. We make NO RECOMMENDATIONS. Don’t take anything we say as gospel. Do not come to our homes with pitchforks because you lost money by listening to us.
We only share with you what we are learning and what we are investing in. We will never “pump or dump” any cryptocurrencies. Take what we say with a grain of salt. You must research this stuff on your own! Just know that we will always strive for RADICAL TRANSPARENCY with any show associations.