This is a Job for SuperDoge! – Nifty Show #109 for Tuesday, Nov 16th
NFTs are branching out beyond collectibles and art to real-world utility. From patents and hotel exclusives to using your NFT as collateral for loans, it’s getting interesting-er and interesting-er.
We’re also pleased to welcome the one and only Superdoge to the show to talk about the animated cartoon series that we’ll all be talking about soon.
We’re here to save the world, one NFT at a time, on our Nifty News episode #109 of The Nifty Show.
WATCH ON YOUTUBE:
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST:
ARTICLES MENTIONED IN SHOW:
- NFT BAZL Partners with SLS South Beach to Offer First-Ever Hotel Exclusive NFTs
- DW Auctioning Off NFT Video to Support Freedom of Press
- NFT – https://foundation.app/@DW.com
- NFTs Set to Revolutionize the Patent Sector
- Now.gg gives 95% cut to mobile game devs and launches NFT monetization
- South Africa’s NFTfi raises $5M so people can use their NFTs as collateral for loans
- Barbados to Establish Sovereign Territory in the Metaverse
- Solana-powered Genopets is redefining NFT gaming with its Move-to-Earn concept
- WAX Partners With the Three Biggest Toy Companies in Mission to Take Over the NFT Market
Satoshi’s Girls is an NFT collection of unique, original, and powerful girls on the Ethereum Blockchain. Each hand-drawn by us, the artists (Humans) from Step 1 to Step Done with a Total Supply of 500.
- Project Website: https://satoshigirls.co/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SatoshisGirls
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/satoshigirlshq/
- Discord https://discord.com/invite/95rV9UEtX2
- ‘Willing to break the mold’: Bored Apes form Gorillaz-style band for Universal
- Animoca Brands unveils plans for K-pop NFT metaverse
- SpaceDawgs Partners with SuperDoge to Provide Private On-Chain Self-Custody
- Partnership with Space Dawgs where we will have a physical debit card where you can hold custody of your NFTs
- Character in the show “I killed Kenny” style where he dies every episode
- We are a sponsor and will be doing a panel discussion and have a booth at Dcentralcon in Miami on Nov 30 to Dec 1
- Rookie Card to drop Nov 20th
- First episode releasing Nov 25th
- NFT launch on Dec 1st
Please vote on Twitter & help us determine the future format of the show.
Do your own due diligence and research. Neither Joel Comm nor Travis Wright are FINANCIAL ADVISORS.
We are sharing our journey with you as we learn more about this crazy little thing called cryptocurrency. We make NO RECOMMENDATIONS. Don’t take anything we say as gospel. Do not come to our homes with pitchforks because you lost money by listening to us.
We only share with you what we are learning and what we are investing in. We will never “pump or dump” any cryptocurrencies. Take what we say with a grain of salt. You must research this stuff on your own! Just know that we will always strive for RADICAL TRANSPARENCY with any show associations.