The Nifty Show Live #105 Featuring: Niftyville, Happy Little Hairdos, Toniq Labs
WATCH ON YOUTUBE:
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
- Featuring Guest Floyd King from Onessus
- NiftyVille is a place where you get to be you. But the extraordinary is always just around the corner! Demolition Derbies, Races, Zombie Parties… anything can happen in the world’s first play-to-earn open-world game.
- Coming soon to the Ethereum network.
- The Mission: Curated Cuts for a Cause
- RARITY for CHARITY
- Beyond the scheduled 10,000 unique tokens, an expanding collection of otherwise impossible traits will be purposefully illustrated and curated for future volumes of the “Happy Little Hairdos” coffee table book as well as charity causes.
- From “Folds of Honor” to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research, “Happy Little Hairdos” will have a number of EXCLUSIVE NFTs meant to give back. 50% of initial net sales for cause-driven “Curated Cuts” NFT’s will be split with the corresponding non-profit.
- “One of my main objectives after hearing about Bob and his family being robbed, is to make sure this parody project can give back to his son Steven.”
Toniq Labs, Bob Bodily
Currently the Chief NFT Officer at ToniqLabs. Received PhD in Instructional Technology from BYU. Has worked as a data engineer and data scientist for the past 5 years at various tech startups. Currently working on play to earn games, cross-platform creator NFTs, the Spider DAO, proof of humanity NFTs, and proof of attendance NFTs.
Bob Bodily, Chief Product Officer of Toniq Labs dives deep on NFTs and Toniq Labs’ plans to expand their offerings.
Do your own due diligence and research. Neither Joel Comm nor Zach Comm are FINANCIAL ADVISORS.
We are sharing our journey with you as we learn more about this crazy little thing called cryptocurrency. We make NO RECOMMENDATIONS. Don’t take anything we say as gospel. Do not come to our homes with pitchforks because you lost money by listening to us.
We only share with you what we are learning and what we are investing in. We will never “pump or dump” any cryptocurrencies. Take what we say with a grain of salt. You must research this stuff on your own! Just know that we will always strive for RADICAL TRANSPARENCY with any show associations.