The Nifty Show #83 Featuring Top Dog Beach Club, Star Atlas & nWayPlay
In episode 83, we chat with Top Dog Beach Club, Star Atlas & nWayPlay about what they are bringing to the NFT world. We’ve got dogs partying on a private island, a new metaverse & an Olympic Celebration.
WATCH ON YOUTUBE:
Top Dog Beach Club, Paul
- Welcome to the Top Dog Beach Club! A unique NFT experience, pushing the boundaries of community and club membership.
- These dogs have had enough of the COVID-19 lockdowns. So they fucked off to a private island to have 24/7 beach parties. But who will emerge as Top Dog?
Star Atlas, Michael Wagner
- As an initiation into the metaverse of an entirely new genre of experiences, Star Atlas is offering everyone an opportunity to be part of the journey. The release of a series of 14 super-high-definition Meta-Posters blurs the line between the real and the virtual world, simultaneously bringing utility and rewards to both.
nWayPlay, TK (Taehoon Kim)
- Taehoon Kim, CEO and co-founder of nWay, the developer and publisher behind mobile games Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid, and WWE Undefeated. Kim’s company was officially licensed by the International Olympic Committee to produce digital Olympic pins.
- Tokyo 2020 Common drop sold out. The only way to get these boxes now will be in this giveaway.
- CELEBRATE THE OLYMPIC GAMES.
- OWN A PIECE OF OLYMPIC HISTORY.
- Link to register for the giveaway: https://nifty.show/nWayPlay
- More officially licensed NFT Olympic Digital Pins will be available soon on nWayPlay.com!
Do your own due diligence and research. Neither Joel Comm nor Travis Wright are FINANCIAL ADVISORS.
We are sharing our journey with you as we learn more about this crazy little thing called cryptocurrency. We make NO RECOMMENDATIONS. Don’t take anything we say as gospel. Do not come to our homes with pitchforks because you lost money by listening to us.
We only share with you what we are learning and what we are investing in. We will never “pump or dump” any cryptocurrencies. Take what we say with a grain of salt. You must research this stuff on your own! Just know that we will always strive for RADICAL TRANSPARENCY with any show associations.