Thanks for reaching out to Joel Comm and/or The Nifty Show for potential advisory / influencer services.
As an internet pioneer, Joel has been building successful websites and digital products & services since 1995. Some of his successes include:
- Building one of the first 10,000 websites in the world in 1995
- Selling ClassicGames.com to Yahoo!, which became Yahoo! Games
- Launching one of the first bargain-shopping sites, DealofDay.com, in 1999
- Creating the iFart Mobile app for iPhone, which went to #1 in the world in 2008
- Writing 15 books, including a New York Times Best-Seller
- Becoming a leader in the social media marketing and internet marketing world, accumulating over 1,000,000 followers on different platforms
- Co-hosting one of the top cryptocurrency podcasts, The Bad Crypto Podcast, since 2017
- NFT Pioneer, covering the space since 2017 and minted over 1,000,000 NFTs of original intellectual property
Joel is the co-host of The Nifty Show, the world’s first NFT podcast. Originally hosted with Travis Wright (co-host of The Bad Crypto Podcast), the podcast is now hosted by Joel and his son, Zach Comm.
Services offered to amplify messaging for qualifying NFT and blockchain gaming projects may include:
- Appearances on The Nifty Show
- Shoutouts on The Nifty Show
- Twitter campaigns – retweet and/or giveaway
Please fill out this form completely so we can evaluate if we are a good fit for each other. We will reply if we determine there is a way to work together.