Prepare NFTs with Photoshop – Nifty News #104 for Tuesday, Oct 26th
Binance is going beyond an NFT marketplace to creating an Initial Game Offering platform. Decentraland has hosted its first official Metaverse festival. More signs of mainstream adoption as the new edition of Photoshop will include a “prepare as NFT” option.
It’s a very WAXy week and many popular brands have announced their intent to mint on WAX. As for us, it’s your favorite father-son duo, back for another edition of nifty news on episode #104 of The Nifty Show.
WATCH ON YOUTUBE:
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
ARTICLES MENTIONED IN SHOW:
- The Wolf of Wall Street Joined the NFT Craze, Vowed Never to Leave it
- NFTs for freedom: Nonfungible tokens and the right to self-determination
- Rarible Passes NFT Minting Fee From Creators To Buyers
- Chinese tech giants Tencent and Ant are distancing themselves from the NFT market after Beijing’s crypto crackdown
- Donald Trump NFT on sale for 240 ethereum
- NFT series ‘Dogs of Elon’ Debuts with Over 10,000 Collectibles
- Building a Community First – Digital Donuts
- ZenLedger Launches Non-Fungible Token (NFT) Tax Support
- Photoshop will get a ‘prepare as NFT’ option soon
- New Ethereum-to-Cardano Bridge Will Provide NFT Creators Eco-friendly Options
- Binance to Offer Initial-Game-Offering Platform
- The first Metaverse Festival in Decentraland! – NonFungible.com
- GameStop is hiring a team of NFT and Web3 specialists as its pushes into the future of the internet
- SNKRWars.com launches October 31st at 4 pm UTC
- Hot Wheels collectibles come to WAX
- Hasbro Releases Power Rangers on WAX
- GPK returns to WAX
FUNNY WTF NFT’s
- Claim your free Nefty Block Pumpkin Pack – Starting October 29th, you can claim a free Pumpkin Pack in our Discord. A staggering 39 promising #NFT collections have collaborated! Join the Discord Halloween channel to prepare your wallet.
Do your own due diligence and research. Neither Joel Comm nor Travis Wright are FINANCIAL ADVISORS.
We are sharing our journey with you as we learn more about this crazy little thing called cryptocurrency. We make NO RECOMMENDATIONS. Don’t take anything we say as gospel. Do not come to our homes with pitchforks because you lost money by listening to us.
We only share with you what we are learning and what we are investing in. We will never “pump or dump” any cryptocurrencies. Take what we say with a grain of salt. You must research this stuff on your own! Just know that we will always strive for RADICAL TRANSPARENCY with any show associations.