Nifty News #80 for Tuesday, August 3rd
When you think of video games, isn’t Louis Vuitton the first brand that comes to mind? Yah, us either. But when you think of incredible art, the incomparable Frank Frazetta does come to mind. And wait until you see what his heirs have come up with. A dude lost 16 CryptoPunks and a bunch of Eth to a scammer. And his name isn’t Travis Wright. It’s a mish-mosh of stories, all from the NFT and digital collectible world. So jump into the mosh pit with us for our nifty news episode #80 of The Nifty Show.
ARTICLES MENTIONED IN SHOW:
- Coca-Cola releases its first NFT for charity
- Stoner Cats NFT sale rakes in over $8 million despite technical ‘cat-astrophes’
- Founder of NFT Game Loses 16 CryptoPunks and ‘Bunch of ETH’ to Scammer
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Sees Surge In Trading Volume, Processes Almost $100M in 2 Days
- The Spider Tank Project: An Evolution in Digital Ownership
- Splinterlands Launched SPS Staking Platform
- Frank Frazetta NFTs come to Vulcan Verse
- Include NFTs in Immersys.io
- Louis Vuitton To Launch A Video Game On Its 200th Anniversary
- Auction Finished: Steve Jobs Job application update
- Grimes’s Newborn 1 & 3 NFTs re-emerge for purchase as “fractionalized NFTs”
- Music masterpiece ‘Clair de Lune’ beamed to space station in NFT 1st
FUNNY WTF NFT’s
Do your own due diligence and research. Neither Joel Comm nor Travis Wright are FINANCIAL ADVISORS.
We are sharing our journey with you as we learn more about this crazy little thing called cryptocurrency. We make NO RECOMMENDATIONS. Don’t take anything we say as gospel. Do not come to our homes with pitchforks because you lost money by listening to us.
We only share with you what we are learning and what we are investing in. We will never “pump or dump” any cryptocurrencies. Take what we say with a grain of salt. You must research this stuff on your own! Just know that we will always strive for RADICAL TRANSPARENCY with any show associations.