NBA Top Shot on Fire – Nifty News #102 for Tuesday, Oct 19th
Mega-gaming platform Steam says no to blockchain-based games, and their competitor announces they are open. MekaVerse is dogged by allegations of fraud, and NBA Top Shot secondary marketplace explodes. Conjugate the verb NFT. I NFT, you NFT, he NFTs, she NFTs, we NFT, you NFT, they NFT. Knowledge you didn’t know you needed, and some stuff you really do need on our nifty news episode #102 of The Nifty Show.
WATCH ON YOUTUBE:
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
ARTICLES MENTIONED IN SHOW:
- Solana NFT Projects Cancel Holder Royalties After FTX US Launch
- MekaVerse Ethereum NFT Rollout Dogged by Fraud Allegations
- Blockchain comics announces first NFT release
- Halloween is around the corner and….
- Create NFTs for free on Rarible.com via a new lazy minting feature
- Instagrammable NFTs and the Future of Social Media
- Steam Says No to NFTs & Blockchain While Epic Games Lead the Way
- Animoca Will Make Play-to-Earn Olympic Games
ART / ENTERTAINMENT
- Media Giant ViacomCBS Align with Recur to Launch NFTs
- Exclusive Gold Jewellery NFTs to Be Sold on Ammbr NFT Marketplace
FUNNY WTF NFT’s
Do your own due diligence and research. Neither Joel Comm nor Travis Wright are FINANCIAL ADVISORS.
We are sharing our journey with you as we learn more about this crazy little thing called cryptocurrency. We make NO RECOMMENDATIONS. Don’t take anything we say as gospel. Do not come to our homes with pitchforks because you lost money by listening to us.
We only share with you what we are learning and what we are investing in. We will never “pump or dump” any cryptocurrencies. Take what we say with a grain of salt. You must research this stuff on your own! Just know that we will always strive for RADICAL TRANSPARENCY with any show associations.