Mutant Apes Bank $96 Million – Nifty News #88 for Tuesday, Aug 31
Facebook considers getting into the NFT game. Players have earned over $1 million in the Upland Metaverse. Topps makes the leap from WAX to Avalanche for their next MLB release. The Bored Apes ecosystem is anything but boring as Sotheby’s is ramping up for an auction and over $96 million of Mutant Apes sold out in one hour.
Apes, dogs, cats, penguins, horses, and all other species of critters are littering the NFT landscape and things are just getting started. Join us as we mint the nifty news episode #88 of The Nifty Show.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
WATCH ON YOUTUBE:
ARTICLES MENTIONED IN SHOW:
- Bored Ape Yacht Club Sells $96 Million of Mutant Ape NFTs in One Hour
- BAYC Make Headlines Again with Mutant Apes NFT Frenzy
- Sotheby’s Gears Up for Enormous Bored Apes Auction
- The 15 Most Expensive NFTs Ever Sold
- Facebook Considers Building NFT Features Alongside Digital Wallet
- UTA Signs NFT Art Projects CryptoPunks, Meebits and Autoglyphs (Exclusive)
- Andras Kristof – Ether Cards Founder – on his confidence in Ether Cards and the future of Dynamic NFTs
- One NFT project believes Mars might be the top P2E destination in the metaverse
- Animoca Brands Joins Forces with Space Epic Star Atlas
- NFT Radar – Players Have Earned $1,000,000 in the Upland.me Metaverse
- Topps Reveals New MLB NFT Cards Amid Move From WAX to Avalanche
- Islanders greats Denis Potvin and Bryan Trottier featured in limited-edition NFT set
- Tennis star Naomi Osaka shows interest in Dogecoin, launches NFT
- Topps Celebrates Baseball’s Rising Stars with 2021 Topps MLB Inception NFT Collection Launch
- Topps today announced the 2021 Topps MLB Inception NFT Collection, a brand new baseball card inspired release in conjunction with Major League Baseball and MLB Players, Inc. on ToppsNFTs.com, an Avalanche powered blockchain platform. Based on the popular Topps Inception Baseball physical product, the 2021 Topps MLB Inception NFT Collection offers digital collectibles that feature iconic Topps card designs, motion animations, facsimile signatures and digital relic content that showcases MLB rookies, emerging stars, veteran mainstays and more.
- Topps Big Boy Launch a success
- Cardano NFTs
- NeftyBlocks Token Sale
Gary Vee’s Next Book Is A Bestseller Before Release, Here’s Why
Do your own due diligence and research. Neither Joel Comm nor Travis Wright are FINANCIAL ADVISORS.
We are sharing our journey with you as we learn more about this crazy little thing called cryptocurrency. We make NO RECOMMENDATIONS. Don’t take anything we say as gospel. Do not come to our homes with pitchforks because you lost money by listening to us.
We only share with you what we are learning and what we are investing in. We will never “pump or dump” any cryptocurrencies. Take what we say with a grain of salt. You must research this stuff on your own! Just know that we will always strive for RADICAL TRANSPARENCY with any show associations.