We are excited to share artist King Saladeen and his latest work, JP the MoneyBear. Joel first discovered King Saladeen from the Gary Vee VeeFriends Gift Goats drop. King Saladeen has had major physical and digital art collaborations with prominent brands such as Mercedes, Yeezy, Topps, and more.
His latest work, JP The MoneyBear, is inspired by his best friend and is a motivational and inspiring tale.
WATCH ON YOUTUBE
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
FEATURED GUEST: King Saladeen
A self taught visual artist whose work has been recognized all over the world for its vibrant and abstract approach. His career spans major collaborations with prominent brands such as Mercedes, Yeezy, Topps, and more. His Best Friend is John JP Thomspon, the inspiration behind his latest work, JP the MoneyBear.
ABOUT THE JP EFFECT COLLECTION
John JP Thompson was Saladeen’s best friend who passed away from Cancer in 2013. JP was a voice of encouragement in Saladeen’s life during a time where he was doubtful of his talent as an artist and afraid to share his work. Today, Saladeen’s art is recognized all over the world for its vibrant and abstract approach – giving us a glimpse into how JP saw the world.
Saladeen attributes his success to the lessons he learned from JP while he EFFECTed this earth with his uplifting and motivating spirit. The JP Effect is a movement in a world where dreaming big is encouraged and motivation can be found at every turn.
CONNECT WITH KING SALADEEN
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE JP EFFECT PROJECT
- 00:00 – Intro
- 02:00 – Featured Guest: King Saladeen
- 03:20 – Started selling T-shirts out of the trunk of his car
- 04:50 – His friend, JP, got King Saladeen out of his element and focused on refining and creating his personal art brand
- 07:40 – JP passed away from brain cancer, suddenly and unexpectedly
- 08:30 – King was directionless in his career and life path until JP helped guide him; King ended up working with kids and that experience rekindled his passion for art
- 09:25 – JP the MoneyBear Mint is LIVE at time of recording
- 12:20 – What do these NFTs unlock?
- 15:30 – Nelson Diaz, a team member, joins the show to talk about the community and philanthropic side of the project
- 18:30 – Closing Remarks
Do your own due diligence and research. Neither Joel Comm, Zach Comm nor Travis Wright are FINANCIAL ADVISORS.
We are sharing our journey with you as we learn more about this crazy little thing called cryptocurrency. We make NO RECOMMENDATIONS. Don’t take anything we say as gospel. Do not come to our homes with pitchforks because you lost money by listening to us.
We only share with you what we are learning and what we are investing in. We will never “pump or dump” any cryptocurrencies. Take what we say with a grain of salt. You must research this stuff on your own! Just know that we will always strive for RADICAL TRANSPARENCY with any show associations.