Ja Rules in the Land of NFTS – Nifty News #92 for Tuesday, Sept 14
This week Joel has personally been contacted by people running NFT projects on WAX, Ethereum, Polygon, Tron, Cardano and EOS. That’s how quickly this NFT space is growing. And as it grows, it is attracting mainstream personalities. Besides covering the latest news from the space, in episode 92 we are also pleased to welcome Gold and Platinum recording artist Ja Rule to the show. He is as obsessed with NFTs as we are and we think you are going to dig our engaging convo with this legend of the rap world as he goes all-in on NFTs.
WATCH THE SHOW:
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
ARTICLES MENTIONED IN SHOW:
- Epik Prime, The Sandbox & 9/11 Day Team Up for Sep.11th Tribute
- NFT RedZone Draft Grades
- Degenerate Ape NFT Nets Solana Its First Million Dollar Sale
- The Raccoon Secret Society NFTs Get Destroyed. Owners Go Crazy.
- @garyvee announces he’s bringing five personal artworks from his #NFT collection @veefriends to @ChristiesInc
- Animoca’s Upcoming NFT Projects In The World of Blockchain Gaming
- MotoGP™ Ignition first sale of Hot Shots NFT racing moments
- Immutable has raised $60 million for its platform that uses nonfungible tokens (NFTs) to help monetize games.
- Fake Al Cabones
- Real – https://opensea.io/collection/thealcabonesv2
FUNNY WTF NFT’s
FEATURED GUEST: Ja Rule
Ja Rule, hit recording artist, rapper, writer, entrepreneur, and new Head of Artists and Repertoire for Flipkick, a high-end NFT marketplace that offers combined digital and physical NFT art collections.
Jeffrey Bruce Atkins (born February 29, 1976), better known by his stage name Ja Rule (/dʒɑː/), is an American rapper. Born in Hollis, Queens, he debuted in 1999 with Venni Vetti Vecci and its lead single “Holla Holla“. During the 2000s, Ja Rule was signed to Murder Inc. Records, formerly known as The Inc. Records and led by Irv Gotti. From 1999 to 2005, Ja Rule had multiple hits that made the top 20 of the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart, including “Between Me and You” (featuring Christina Milian), “I’m Real (Murder Remix)” and “Ain’t It Funny” (both with Jennifer Lopez)—which both topped the Hot 100—the number 1 hit “Always on Time” (featuring Ashanti), “Mesmerize” (featuring Ashanti), and “Wonderful” (featuring R. Kelly and Ashanti).
Rule has been nominated for two American Music Awards and four Grammy Awards with respective collaborators Lil’ Mo, Vita, Ashanti and Case. Following the release of his platinum-selling debut Venni Vetti Vecci (1999), he released his second and third albums Rule 3:36 (2000) and Pain Is Love (2001). Both albums topped the US Billboard 200 album chart, launching him into the mainstream, selling over a combined 15 million records to a wide audience, and attaining triple platinum status from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), becoming his best-selling albums to date. Rule followed up with his fourth, fifth and sixth albums The Last Temptation (2002), Blood in My Eye (2003), and R.U.L.E. (2004), with Temptation attaining Platinum status and R.U.L.E. reaching gold status. As of 2018, Rule has sold 14.4 million units in the USA and has sold over 30 million records worldwide. In 2019, he joined the main cast of WeTV‘s Growing Up Hip Hop: New York.
- NFTs & Hop Hop with Ja Rule
- Fat Joe and Ja Rule will face off in the next Verzuz
- All the Verzuz Battles, Ranked
- Facebook Group
- Register at my.mogulproductions.com
- Join the Discord for the latest NFT info
- Mogul To Create NFT Series for Reboot Camp Movie
- Mogul Productions Plans ‘NFT Bonanza’ To Mark Launch of NFT marketplace With Hollywood Performers Like Ja Rule And David Koechner
- YouTube Trailer
- Watch on Amazon
- Watch on iTunes
Do your own due diligence and research. Neither Joel Comm nor Travis Wright are FINANCIAL ADVISORS.
We are sharing our journey with you as we learn more about this crazy little thing called cryptocurrency. We make NO RECOMMENDATIONS. Don’t take anything we say as gospel. Do not come to our homes with pitchforks because you lost money by listening to us.
We only share with you what we are learning and what we are investing in. We will never “pump or dump” any cryptocurrencies. Take what we say with a grain of salt. You must research this stuff on your own! Just know that we will always strive for RADICAL TRANSPARENCY with any show associations.