Instagram to Do NFTs? – Nifty News #60 for Tuesday, May 25th
The NFT market is projected to double by October as trading volume surges. So are NFT collectibles actually securities? Akon is selling an NFT featuring DNA art. Andy Warhol is getting another 15 minutes of fame posthumously. And does Instagram have their eyes on NFTs? Would it be NFTstagram?
The crypto markets may be up and down but the NFT world soldiers forth with more creators entering the space. Thanks for making us a Top 100 Technology show. We hope to continue providing value for you on this nifty news episode #60 of The Nifty Show.
ARTICLES MENTIONED IN SHOW:
- NFT market projected to double by October as trading volume surges
- Are NFT collectibles really securities? Top Shot collector sues Dapper Labs
- Victoria brewery crafts uniqe NFT
- Earn NFTs For Watching TV with the Upcoming Sator App
- Akon to sell historic DNA data art as NFT on Oasis Network
- DeFi Shopping App Curate To Integrate eGold Payments And Mint NFTs On Elrond
- 5 Andy Warhol NFTs Are Heading to Auction.
- ‘Fathom’ No. 1 NFT Sells for $100,000
- AP introduces NFT collectors to iconic photo collection
- Guggenheim’s cofounder is building a blockchain tower that will host the world’s largest NFT museum
- Billboard Music Awards Reveals Change Maker NFT
- Doja Cat, John Legend, Other Top Artists Sign Up for Quincy Jones-Backed NFT Platform
MAINSTREAM NFT ARTICLES
FUNNY WTF NFT’s
- Goldfish and Frank’s RedHot Are Giving Away NFTs
- ‘Charlie bit my finger’: NFT of soon-to-be-deleted viral video sells for over $760,000