Going to Deadtown with Macroverse: The Nifty Show #138
WATCH ON YOUTUBE:
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST:
Guests: Macroverse, Eben Matthews & Ricci Rukavina – Co-Founders
Eben is a designer, illustrator and creator with 25 years working in advertising, branding, new media and animation
Ricci is a former TV & Film exec, started Disney’s mobile division, and then founded gaming company Kung Fu Factory with titles like Adventure Time, Pacific Rim, WWE & Hotel Transylvania
FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE AVATARS
Eyes, teeth, hair, hats and more all get chosen during the minting process BY YOU.
They may be Zombies but they’re YOUR Zombies. From freshly bitten to barely there, you choose the look of your Zombies. Accessorize with glasses, hats and fun surprises. Your choices create your character.
- Unique approach to NFT creation, where collectors get to build their own avatar
- Partnership options, special merch and collabs available due to “build-a-bear” setup
- Rarity and traits all decided by collectors and community based on their choices during the minting process, not pre-determined before hand.
- Capping number of avatars (# TBD, but will know before show recording)
- Full ownership / commercial rights to character conveyed with purchase
- Not a traditional 1-off PFP drop – building a studio with multiple series
- Unlike most NFT projects, founders come from storytelling world: comics, TV & games are points along many roadmaps, but we have actually produced all those things
- Each series has a central storyline and then open world within which people can develop stories around the characters they own
- We conduct story-telling workshops within the community, and then community will upvote projects to be green-lit into production.
- We have a live comic app as a distribution pipelines and are developing a full platform and marketplace for our community.
- Released customizable DeadTown Zombies that are now available, and preparing to release Aerosol, an Anime / street-art inspired story and PFP release, which is very different from DeadTown, and multiple other series to follow
- Macroverse – for live zombie minting
- Discord – for our community
Do your own due diligence and research. Neither Joel Comm, Zach Comm nor Travis Wright are FINANCIAL ADVISORS.
We are sharing our journey with you as we learn more about this crazy little thing called cryptocurrency. We make NO RECOMMENDATIONS. Don’t take anything we say as gospel. Do not come to our homes with pitchforks because you lost money by listening to us.
We only share with you what we are learning and what we are investing in. We will never “pump or dump” any cryptocurrencies. Take what we say with a grain of salt. You must research this stuff on your own! Just know that we will always strive for RADICAL TRANSPARENCY with any show associations.