From CryptoKitties to Epic Sh*t
When we kicked off the Nifty Show on May 30th of 2020, we did it because we were fascinated with the space. And we were creating our own NFTs to bring to the world.
Fast-forward 17 months and we are now at episode #100. We’ve also minted over 1,000,000 NFTs. On top of that, we’ve had the opportunity to speak with hundreds of amazing people, advise on top projects and be at the forefront of an emerging industry that is changing how people view art, collectibles, communities, and experiences.
In episode 100, we walk down memory lane and review the journey thus far. From CryptoKitties to epic shit, this is episode #100 of The Nifty Show.
WATCH ON YOUTUBE:
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Enter to WIN GPK & Blockchain Heroes pack! Join here → discord.gg/EpicShit
Past Shows mentioned:
ARTICLES MENTIONED IN SHOW:
- Kobe NFTs
- The Peacock Society
- The only NFT project which combines unique cute art with BSC Pancakeswap staking to generate high returns for its community.
- 6% of the primary sale will be used to purchase and stake cake to yield an estimated <USD$80k per year for the community and part of secondary sales proceeds will go to its treasury fund for promos, community development & floor stabilization purposes. The project intends to become a DAO where decisions are voted & decided by peacock NFT holders.
- The project will also be holding a raffle of up to 10 ETH upon completion of the public sale to peacocks with randomly selected traits.
- Presale & public sale starts on 15 Oct & 17 Oct respectively. Each peacock NFT cost 0.05Eth and each transaction allows 10 peacocks to be minted.
- The Sloth Lounge
- 4500 randomly generated sloths, painstakingly hand-drawn by an award-winning Australian artist.
- Each sloth NFT will entitle the holder to one entry into the “SLOTTERY”. – a monthly event that will either be a lottery (with prizes of ETH or NFT’s), a mint, drop, or collab.
- Nice fun zombies
- 8,000 Nice Fun Zombies available at launch (10,000 total will exist, the remaining are held back to be “searched for” by NFZ holders)
- We basically are creating an environment where owners will have to make important decisions to tailor their NFT experience. There’s a ton of flexibility here to engage… Do you want a more active or passive NFT experience? In some ways, we are building a bit of a social experiment to see how people will choose and interact.
- An example of this is – after launch, there will be zombie locations that open offering various items within them to be searched for. Do you go to the school to get a chance at the Brains DAO token, or do you go to the casino for daily games for prizes? Or do you want to wait for other locations in the future?
- Locations serve to offer different experiences post-launch. The zombie thematic in the long run helps to educate holders about what they can do with NFTs (e.g., burning, staking, etc.)
- Female artist from Singapore, who frequently contributes to Disney. I handle marketing/partnerships at ESPN in Asia, and overall there’s a strong team with mixed backgrounds.
- We have a long-term goal to work with brands in the NFT space, to show them the power of the horde community, and to use BRAINS to provide consultation.
FUNNY WTF NFT’s
- Funnycat.fun – staking platform
Do your own due diligence and research. Neither Joel Comm nor Travis Wright are FINANCIAL ADVISORS.
We are sharing our journey with you as we learn more about this crazy little thing called cryptocurrency. We make NO RECOMMENDATIONS. Don’t take anything we say as gospel. Do not come to our homes with pitchforks because you lost money by listening to us.
We only share with you what we are learning and what we are investing in. We will never “pump or dump” any cryptocurrencies. Take what we say with a grain of salt. You must research this stuff on your own! Just know that we will always strive for RADICAL TRANSPARENCY with any show associations.