The saying is that comedy is not pretty, but it is going high tech. This is something Sir Lord Travis and I have talked about, as we looked at the future of NFTs entering into different entertainment sectors. The comedy sector is of particular interest to us because we are the crypto clowns. We are now starting to see comedy enter into the NFTs and metaverse.
Below Bored Club is a comedy club beneath the Bored Ape Yacht Club with a metaverse component featuring alligators, whales, boats and trees from the surrounding swamp and a community to bring comedians into web3.
Learn more about the future of comedy with guest Aaron Haber, an NFT writer, comedian, and founder of Below Bored Club. Aaron is a day one BAYC mint participant, with his Bored Ape Mike Raphone as the club host. Join the Below Bored Club in Episode #176 of The Nifty Show.
Below Bored Club NFT memberships mint on August 15, 2022.
WATCH ON YOUTUBE
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
Aaron Haber is an NFT writer, comedian, and founder of Below Bored Club. Aaron is a day one BAYC mint participant, with his Bored Ape #2960 – Mike Raphone – as the club’s host.
Mike Raphone fell through a trapdoor in the Bored Ape Yacht Club, creating his own comedy club beneath the swamp.
- 00:00 – Intro
- 03:40 – Why create a web3 metaverse comedy club?
- 04:20 – It is a hangout for people who love comedy and want to be able to connect with comedians via a web3, metaverse live streaming medium.
- 06:15 – What makes fancy ketchup fancy? Is there a slum ketchup out there?
- 06:35 – Fancy ketchup is an actual grade of ketchup at the FDA.
- 08:00 – Review of the roadmap; mint window coming up on August 15, 2022 with future mint windows to be opened.
- 11:08 – Joel features one of the membership NFTs, the metaverse club built on a third party metaverse app, Mona
- 13:40 – Open mic nights will be run where users can be represented by their avatars in the metaverse for their skit. For the comedy shows, they may be live streamed from a live comedy club into the metaverse venue. Another variation is a Zoom show, with the comedian doing a show via Zoom.
- 16:30 – A tour of the metaverse comedy club
- 21:00 – Next Tuesday, August 16 is the club’s first official metaverse show.
- 22:00 – Outro
Do your own due diligence and research. Neither Joel Comm, Zach Comm nor Travis Wright are FINANCIAL ADVISORS.
We are sharing our journey with you as we learn more about this crazy little thing called cryptocurrency. We make NO RECOMMENDATIONS. Don’t take anything we say as gospel. Do not come to our homes with pitchforks because you lost money by listening to us.
We only share with you what we are learning and what we are investing in. We will never “pump or dump” any cryptocurrencies. Take what we say with a grain of salt. You must research this stuff on your own! Just know that we will always strive for RADICAL TRANSPARENCY with any show associations.