DJzofDGen, BigBugs & Society of the Hourglass – The Nifty Show #113
MC Liquid and Artem are in the house for some mind-blowing augmented reality stuff, Big Bugs are meant to be collected and not stepped on, and the Society of the Hourglass invites you into the future of entertainment. It’s all happening on episode #113 of The Nifty Show.
WATCH ON YOUTUBE
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
- Website: https://www.djzofdgen.com
- THE SELF-PROCLAIMED DJZ OF DGEN (DOD), A METAPHOR MASH-UP OF OLD-SCHOOL NOSTALGIA AND THE NEW SCHOOL OF THE CRYPTO SAVVY, ARE REALLY NOTHING BUT A RAG-TAG GROUP OF MISFITS – A HIVE OF DEGENS LOOKING TO LIGHT FLAMING PYRES OF THEIR FORMER SELVES AT THE CROSSROADS OF SOMEWHERE AND NOWHERE.
- Website: https://bigbugs.io/
- Big Bugs is a collection of 10,000 NFTs on the Ethereum Blockchain — each Big Bug comes with its own unique combination of over 150 hand-drawn assets, meaning no two Bugs are the same. Designed by a female artist, this is a community-based project that aims to give back to not only our holders but also to charities and not-for-profit organizations that align with our values. Owning a Big Bug isn’t just about owning another random avatar NFT. It’s about being part of a project that will provide access to exclusive crypto events, presales, investment opportunities & much more.
- Enter to win Big Bugs
- Website: https://www.societyofthehourglass.com/
- Society of the Hourglass – A Community for the Future of Entertainment
- Co-create an animated and print series with us, and enjoy
- the ride as we build a cross-media franchise for both kids and adults!
- We’re offering 8,888 Society of the Hourglass NFT characters
- that you can own and collect with increasing benefits over time!
- Public Mint Date: TBD (Coming Soon!)
- Price: 0.07 ETH
Chariverse is a unique NFT project that puts technology and charity under one umbrella and gathers crypto enthusiasts who want to help people around the world.
The first NFT collection of Chariverse Kids is going to be available for mint at the end of 2021. 50% of funds generated from NFT mint will be allocated to the Charifund, half of which will be immediately sent to the “Save the Children” organization. Another half of the Charifund will be managed by the owners of NFTs through the DAO mechanism. The team behind Chariverse is now starting a giveaway program and will be doing NFT airdrop next week, on December 1.
Want to get an NFT with a unique utility and become one of the first members of Chariverse?
Join the Chariverse now! http://chariverse.io
SuperDoge – Episode 1 Launched Nov 25th – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_sEKWI9T8g
Do your own due diligence and research. Neither Joel Comm nor Zach Comm are FINANCIAL ADVISORS.
We are sharing our journey with you as we learn more about this crazy little thing called cryptocurrency. We make NO RECOMMENDATIONS. Don’t take anything we say as gospel. Do not come to our homes with pitchforks because you lost money by listening to us.
We only share with you what we are learning and what we are investing in. We will never “pump or dump” any cryptocurrencies. Take what we say with a grain of salt. You must research this stuff on your own! Just know that we will always strive for RADICAL TRANSPARENCY with any show associations.