12-Year Old Sells $250,000 NFTs – Nifty News #78 for Tuesday, July 27th
These are crazy times we live in. A 12-year old has earned $250,000 in just nine hours for an NFT. Da Bulls are in on the collectible thing. And it’s peanut butter jelly times once again, as another classic meme has surfaced as an NFT.
Adoption is gaining traction around the world and pretty soon your friends and family that laughed at you for purchasing goats, apes and punks will be asking you how they can acquire some.
Democracy dies in darkness, but NFTs never die. They just get lost. We’ve got bulls and balls for you today, so welcome to our nifty news episode #78 of The Nifty Show.
ARTICLES MENTIONED IN SHOW:
- OpenSea raises $100M at $1.5B valuation for NFT marketplace
- NFT ‘Weird Whales’ earn 12-year-old $250,000 in just nine hours
- Buterin to Star in Mila Kunis’ NFT Animated Series – with Jane Fonda
- An L.A. Real Estate First: Houses Accept Buyers’ Bitcoin and Display NFT Art
- Meural Canvas II – Art, Photos & NFT Crypto-Art Display
- Mirandus Monday: Set Sail in Mirandus with the Seafarer’s Song
- Earn REVV Racing Car NFTs Trough SushiSwap
- Talented Indie Game Developer Combines NFT And Mobile Gaming
- Splinterlands Reaches 100,000 Player mark
- Chicago Bulls team up with Shopify to launch NFT series
- Tom Brady’s NFT Platform Inks Deal With Draftkings and Lionsgate
- Hybrid In-Person and Digital NFT Art Exhibition Opens in Bushwick
- Binance and Russian museum to tokenize Da Vinci and Van Gogh paintings
- A Painting or an NFT of It: Which Will Be More Valuable?
- Steve Jobs Job application update
- Stan Lee legacy series
FUNNY WTF NFT’s
Do your own due diligence and research. Neither Joel Comm nor Travis Wright are FINANCIAL ADVISORS.
We are sharing our journey with you as we learn more about this crazy little thing called cryptocurrency. We make NO RECOMMENDATIONS. Don’t take anything we say as gospel. Do not come to our homes with pitchforks because you lost money by listening to us.
We only share with you what we are learning and what we are investing in. We will never “pump or dump” any cryptocurrencies. Take what we say with a grain of salt. You must research this stuff on your own! Just know that we will always strive for RADICAL TRANSPARENCY with any show associations.